Monday, January 24, 2011

Red Red Wine !

Hi bloggerS !
This is probably the fifth time I am trying to post .. Every time my desktop hangs !
I don't feel  like writing the description again and again!
I have been very lazy these days .. I have like 10 cards lined up to be posted here on blogspot .. But my laziness is stopping me ..
This card I have made for my friends parents anniversary . 
I have used loads of red in this card .. 
The base has been taken black and I have used some floral punches . The big sentiment (silver one) ishand written . The other one is an internet download . 
I have started using photoshop these days inspired by Erum . Her work is fabolous . I will case few of her cards soon . They are mind blowing . 
Some close up views !



I loved the metallic thread things . 
These floral punches are my favs . You will see me using them very often !





5 comments:

  1. Your writing is gorgeous Mallika!! Love all the tid bits on the card! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fighting with Valentines artist block all week. This card has given me the inspiration I need to create my project.

    Hugs,
    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !