Monday, March 7, 2011

Lucky me again !

OMG !
I just can't believe my eyes .. i got like hundreds of amazing things by my secret sweetheart Karuna di .
It got a little late becuase of inadequate address
As m here in hostel so i cudnt see my card and the goodies . I made dem shipped to my home in gorakhpur because my college can steal my courier anytime !
I am going home for holi so i was expecting to see my packet only after that .. but thanx to karuna di .. she had pictures ready with her .. so courtesy her blog i will show you my lucky goodies !
Thanx a ton di .. you made my day
Tomorrow I have my seminar .. and m really worried about it .. I was about to cry and den mansi di called and she broke the news .. N YES ! My eyes were wide open when i saw this .
Karuna di has also a craft store running with loads of emblishments and tons of craft supplies .. do visit her store here


The much awaited pictures are below !







5 comments:

  1. Great fold and card...
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! That is a sheer & sure surprise to make a day for you Mallika.... All Thanks to your sweetheart who was so happy to get u to be her secret recipient..... U both make a nice enthusiastic TEAM..... Enjoy Girlie!!!! Wishes & Love..... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so sweet of her to send you this...What a great friend.

    Chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I have an award for you on my blog
    http://a-dreamy-land.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi its me again!!!!!!!!!!!Hello Wanted to stop in an meet some of the hopper girls. I am so sorry I have not visited before today. Life gets in my way something...but hey on the bright side, I am alive though.

    Can't wait to see what everyone makes this weekend. I am working on mine.
    Chris
    htt://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !