Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scrapbooking Layout

Hello peeps ! 
Sorry sorry sorry , I had been away for a long time .. Was busy setling things in new hostel .. my new hostel sucks ! BIG TYM ! There are like Zillions of Insects and Mosquitoes .. all different from each other. They bite and some leave a mark while walking .. and HIT spray never works well !
This layout is inspired by One of the Page Maps Sketch .. 
A simple Layout with lil emblishments .. 
I have realized that working with sketches is a hell lot more easier than working without it . 
Also I have like 7 extra Autumn Leaves Stamps set  .. dey are duplicates so if any of you is interested in buying them please buzz me ..  They are 7by8 in size and I got each for 300 Rs . Like there were 20 packs for 6k .Please email me at mallikakejriwal@gmail.com for the pictures of stamps . They are brand new packed and too pretty .. Lately I have been using them alot . 
Also Kindly note I am not a seller , I have extra that is why I am giving them away at the price which I got . 







9 comments:

  1. Love the vintagey style of this..super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout~love the details! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment. Have a wonderful day:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey new here to your blog.
    Loved the layout...
    Do drop by mine and follow if you like... :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, LO!!!
    Love all the embellishments you added!
    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! the embellishments are great added!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !