Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crafters Corner DT Surprise Gift and A layout

UPDATE - Guess what I got today as a gift ??

You guys won't believe me , but Yes I got Tonic 's  Guillotine Paper Trimmer 12"X12" as a good will gift from our very own Crafters Corner !
I am still in a shock state and processing that I have hands on this amazing tool . This is probably my best tool . My paper is cuts like butter .. it's fabulous .
The day I read Tejal's Review on this trimmer , I knew I wanted it  . Shalini Di once noticed that I wanted this trimmer and she fulfilled my wish like a fairy and I also got a cute fairy charm for my cellphone from her along with baby chipboards .
Yes ! from now on .. i will be flaunting my trimmer  every second day :P 


Hello Friends ,
I am here again with a new post for Crafters Corner . It is a scrapbook Layout of 12 by 12 inches .
In this layout you will see lot of products from our very own store .

This layout has Cherry Lynn French Pastry Doily  complimented along with the stamp from TPC Studio .
This is one of my best stamps as it has all the sentiments which I can possible need .
Can you see that gorgeous  tag from Spellbinders ?? Apart from black you can cut them in any color unlike me :P .
The photo panels have a beautiful embroidery pattern made from Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch . 
Can you see the border ?? I have used MS Scroll Heart perfectly accented with half cut pearls .
The perfect edges is a cut from trimmer which is also available in our store .
Do you know that we have trimmers of different ranges and brands to suit your need .
These Scrap booking Rings  are available in the store and will be soon uploaded along with sizes .
I hope you all will like it .
Hugs
Mallika
Aola Handmade Cards 







3 comments:

  1. uniquescrollcards is a Famous Designer Wedding Cards, scroll wedding cards, hindu wedding cards, Bat-Mitzvah Invitation in India…

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh.. gorgeous :)) love all the perfect use of those supplies.. and yes,, guess one can use other colours too :)))

    PS: How much is that spray glue u use for silhouette???

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !