Saturday, December 8, 2012

Baby Boy Scrapbook


Hi friends ,
Good morning ! 
Past few months I have been super busy and I truly apologize for that . I will try to be active  
Today I am up with a super picture heavy post .. 
It's a boy !! I have made a baby boy album breaking the myth of all that I can only do vintage :P 
I am sure you all will love it . As pictures are worth thousand words so leaving you all with pictures rather my talks .
Hugs 
Mallika 
PS - I do take custom orders for anything you see here . You can mail me at mallikakejriwal@gmail.com . Check our facebook gallery for more range of products we offer . 











































15 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL.....in <3 <3 <3 with it Mallika :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the bright PPs you have used..and all the embellishments too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.....as amazing as ur vintage creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Anyone would love to have this mini album! Love all the details.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely fabulous!!! u r really talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fab book.. and you are super talented.. we all knew you can do any style.. thats a trait of a truely talented crafter.. lovely details.. had fun looking at those cute creatures... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I want to design Plastic cards for birthday at home. How can i simply do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice .......great job......

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !