Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LSG - Seasonal Design Team Call

Hello Friends ,
I am so so excited to share that one of my favorite company Lindy's Stamp Gang is having a seasonal design team call  and I am applying for the same.
Lindy's sprays and my love affair is never ending. I simply adore the products.
The applicants were asked to create a project specially for this design team call. I gathered my favorite supplies and started creating. I have made an altered canvas using Prima's Seashore collection.
I have tried to give it a 3d look by adding a balcony to my canvas.
The colors which I have used are Frozen jackfrost , Time Travel Teal and Cocao bean Copper.
I have tried to give some textures using modelling paste.
To accent the entire canvas I have added some seashells and some resin gears.
I hope you all will like it
Have a wonderful day
Mallika










2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !