Friday, June 20, 2014

Exciting Announcement ! - Design Team Member for The Robin's Nest

Hello Everyone,
I am super excited and thrilled to announce that I am one the chattering girls for The Robin's Nest.
There products are super cute and I cant wait to work with them.
I am in their video team and I hope to inspire you all more via my You Tube.
Below is the link of the blog post where you can meet more of my team member.
http://www.chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/p/our-design-team.html
Thankyou so much Ladies for stopping by.






2 comments:

  1. Wow..its a gr8 news...congratulations. ..ur work speaks and u deserve...gr8 going...all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..its a gr8 news...congratulations. ..ur work speaks and u deserve...gr8 going...all the best.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !