Thursday, January 29, 2015

May Arts - Valentine's Blog Hop Day 1



\

Hello Friends,
Today all the Ribbonista's join together to showcase some Valentine's Day ideas. Stop by the May Arts Ribbon blog for links to all of the design team inspiration.
For this blog hop - I have made a small notecard which I will slide in my Husband's Tiffin box on valentine's day. I  love valentines day and gifting on this day I really enjoy.
I have used ek success punch to punch out heart and jar and joined them together to make this.
I have used yummy ribbbons from May Arts.
I hope I have inspired you all :)
Here is the Line up
Today’s designers:
Virginia Fynes
Tracy McLennon
Rhea Weigand
Mary Brockway
Mallika Kejriwal
Lalo IK
Karen Hanson
May Arts blog

 


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - love the ribbon and the roses.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the aged feel and patterns on the card, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card - it is so different from the typical Valentine's Day colors, which makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little fluffs bordering the card. Great idea that I need to remember.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, just love the beautiful pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! The ribbon is yummy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so unique. That ribbon at the top is super fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL card Mallika!!!
    LOVE how you have wrapped the jar neck with the string and WOW - what a FABULOUS border - LOVE that trim!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !