Sunday, April 26, 2015

Moments - For you Mom Layout

This is my entry Prima's BAP challenge for April
I have used the Prima Butterfly collection which was a part of this months Scraps of Elegance April Kit. I am simply in love with all the beautiful papers and textures which this collection provides.
I was totally inspired by the Mood board and decided to give it a shot. Spring is coming to Chicago land and the mood colors are so refreshing.

The Prima Butterfly Collection Flowers Bulbe and Pupa were perfect to add on some cheesecloth to add more texture. 

I have used some tags from the collection and a dragin fly to complete the look.

I also have a video tutorial on how I made this wonderful Canvas.
This tutorial will show step by step on how this canvas was bought to life.























No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !