Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Let your inner child out!

Hi Everyone,

Today I have made something out of my comfort zone. I usually don't work with dark colors but papers from 7 dots studio makes it so easy to work with. Everything be it colors, flowers, metals pops on these papers.
I got a bunch of papers from 7 Dots Studio's different collections as a prize package for Mixed Media and Art February challenge and I am absolutely loving it. I have used many mixed media supplies from Finnabair and Prima Marketing alongside paper to give life to this layout.
I was very much inspired by the mood board and the colors screamed "Be Free" to me.





I am entering this layout into the challenge at 7 dots studio blog 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, vibrant colours and the sweetest of photos. Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful page and great details. 7 Dots papers are so versatile. I agree it makes the pages come to life. Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!
    Thank you for joining as at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful LO.
    hanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !