Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Fearless

Hello Everyone,

I have a beautiful canvas which I have made specifically for the current challenge at Lindy's Gang and Mixed media and Art.
The point of time I got my flowers and papers of Havana collection by Prima Marketing Inc, I started working on it. Such beautiful colors and such a detailed blending of embellishments.
Used tons of sprays and shakers by Lindy's Gang.

I hope you all will like this.

Mallika






Entering this into the challenge at Lindy's Gang. 

Products Used


Also entering this into the challenge at Mixed Media and Art 
Inspired by the pretty color palette and elements.


Also entering this into the current challenge at Mixed media warriors 




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Gang! Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing canvas! Light and at the same time so full of color. Thank you for playing along with us at MM&A.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !