Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Spellbinders | Happy By Sharyn Sowell

Hello All,

Today I have collaborated with Spellbinders, with their new collection called Happy Collection by Sharyn Sowell. I have made card sing their beautiful collection. The entire collection is very refreshing.  I decided to combine my mixed media style with fun and whimsy design from this collection. I first die-cut the pcs in black, added small details using a silver marker. I used another beautiful die by Spellbinders featuring Vintage Treasure by Becca Feeken In the end, I added some flowers and twigs to complete the look. 

Product List -
Thank you so much for visiting me:)
Have a great day 

Mallika 

4 comments:

  1. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.vMix Crack Torrent Full

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks! Cutting and stitching classes in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !