Sunday, October 10, 2010

My inspiration !

This is an inspiration card . I have used two inspirations . First my all time favorite movie "The sound of music"
My second inspirations is my Favorite poetry "Stopping by woods on a snowy evening - Robert Frost".
Both of them are really inspiring and they have a deep meaning . 
Now as for the card the front fold is made using OHP sheets , rolled paper rope and paper ribbon .  
The second fold is created by using flower punches , butterfly punches , music notes punches and YES the border is also punched out . Oh i have also used brown rope and a button . 

Now the last and inside one is made usind a silver and golden marker .

I will be entering this card for Crafty JCchallenge . 


3 comments:

  1. wow watta lovely card.... and so uch work n detail love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very sweet. love the folds and the handmade roses. beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along with CraftyJC Challenge

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !