Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kolam

Hello Bloggers 
Firstly A very Happy Belated Diwali wish to all of you and a Happy Bhai Duj to all the lovely sisters out there.
Well this post is about traditions . Traditions which have formed the roots of our country .
Let me not puzzle you any more . I am talking about Kolam ( also called rangoli ) .
Every diwali I come back to my hometown from hostel to celebrate it and yes like every year , I have created one more Kolam .
Hope you guys like it ..
xoxo 
Hugs 
Mallika







8 comments:

  1. Happy Diwali to you too!!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rangoli! :) I went through your blog. You are extremely talented Mallika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, the design and colours are gorgeous.
    Thank you for entering my candy and following my blog.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woe, this is gorgeous. Love those bright colours. Thanks for entering my candy. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for dropping by............ love the rangoli........ its beautiful. I will soon feature your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even plan to make such a hugh rangoli. Your pattern has a charm in itself. Love the flowery cards as well :)

    http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !