Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Complete Expression

Hello Friends ! 
I completed this project yesterday . It was an order from a friend . 
I m kinda feeling unwell and weak so I will keep it short and simple . 
Used almost everything , every technique from Stamping to Embossing ! 
This is called " Whiff of Joy and Expression "
Probably not my best but yes my Fav !
CIRCLE - A complete expression
These pieces of papers do bring a smile on my face ..
I love card making and yes dre are many mocking at me for my insane love for papers !
But still I am living it !
Coz i believe ! I enjoy !

Hugs 
Mallika 


I am also entering this card in a challenge at ujjwal's blog ! 
I have used simple stamping in this card and also embossing for the first time . 
I was always sacred about stamping and embossing .
This creation took a hell lot of time which also made me uncomfortable to complete it . 











11 comments:

  1. i love these circles of yours?? i wanna Case them n i need a tutorial too!!
    superlike the chice of colours and PP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U take care.... They are all lovely.. :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! Love them and yes we need a tutorial!! Thank you so much for braving the challenge and playing along!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowww....absolutely amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , Mallika,
    you've been tagged to play favorite four.
    visit my blog for details.
    http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning!! Love out of the box creations...........:))
    Sorry girl, my server do bounce a lot of my mails, but your goodies have left here( South Africa) on Monday 11th April allready, so safe trip and hope you like !! Let me know on my blog when you get it please, just need to know it is sagely there........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very cunning. Yes please to a tutorial for them. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!.. its soo beautiful!.. love it!.. hey take care and get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome creations... I have never seen cards that open like this before.. !!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !