Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Challenge 8 - For the love of crafting

This time the challenge at " For the love of crafting " is hosted by me.
The challenge theme is


"Anything Goes with a Twist "
1) It can be anything a card / an altered item / scrapbook page etc
2) It should be dominated by the color brown or shades of brown 
3) It should have jute in it somewhere ( If you don't have jute go for any one recycled item ) 


Hope you all will participate . 
Thankyou 
My inspiration for the challenge 
I have used my itsy bitsy boutique collection flowers .. i have like almost all the designs .. 
the store manager at delhi helped me alot in picking my own lot .. 
entering this for itsy bitsy flower challenge .. :) 














6 comments:

  1. Its very beautiful,your vintage style challenge inspired me to change our traditional thing to vintage style.i love doing it.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Looks so pretty! though vintage is not my style but I would try it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Inspiration inspired me too. Hopefully I will be able to do this one... :)[something at least!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for entering our challenge. Love what you've created. The 'fence' embellishment is very cool? How do you create that? All the best for the challenge.

    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so beautiful...I love your work.. Each of your creation is a masterpiece..
    Jaya
    mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !