Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Keep your spirit salty

“Keep your spirit salty”- I saw this collection Zella Teal by Prima Marketing Inc.. and the moment I saw it, I wanted to try it out. I love working with shades of blue, green, turquoise and teal. They somehow remind me of the freshness of water. Being a swimmer I always look for ways to be closer to the water 🌊. I do have a tutorial on this prettiness coming up soon on my youtube. Mixed media supplies by Finnabair, sugar, spice, and everything nice by Prima Marketing Inc., beautiful board by Reneabouquets and embossing powder by Lindy's Gang.

Please follow my instagram @aoladiy for my creative journey 
https://www.instagram.com/aoladiy/?hl=en






I am entering this card for January Challenge at Mixed Media Place. 





Hugs
Mallika 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Very inspiring!
    Thank you for joining as at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !