Friday, April 20, 2018

Photography Tips - Collaboration with Commercial Palm Trees


Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well. Today I have a very special post in collaboration with  Commercial Palm Trees

Often times I get asked, how I photograph my pictures?
I use a lot of props around my pictures so that they look interesting. One of my fav props is artificial plants. The splash of green brings out all my project. They look very dynamic with the focus being completely on them.

Below is the beautiful assortment of plants which I have received. The quality is top notch and colors are very true. You actually can't even make out that these are artificial.






Now onto how I use these plants as photo props.
Let me share some examples.

You can clearly see how the pop of green elevates the entire look of my project. I personally feel key to good photography is great lights and good props. You can never go wrong with plants. They do add a neutral look to anything you are photographing.





Keeping aside how beautiful they act as props to my projects, I love decorating my house with these. A dull house ( in my case my restroom) looks beautiful with these plants.


I really hope you enjoyed my review of these plants.
I would highly recommend getting a few for yourself.
Do check out the full collection at http://www.commercialpalmtrees.com/ .

USE CODE "BLOGGER10" and get 10% discount.


Have a great day.

Mallika

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !