Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Forest of Memories ..



Hi Everyone,

"There is a memory in the forest"
Today I have collaborated with Scrapbook.com to bring you guys some inspiration for the ongoing challenges as a part of National Scrapbooking Day 2018 event. 

I have made these disjointed canvas composition which when kept together tells a story. 








These disjointed canvases have a full detailed tutorial on my youtube channel.
Please hop on to youtube and leave me some love<3

I am entering this composition into the May Challenge at More Than Words.



Frame - Used two frames ( One with the clock and one behind the picture)
Memories - When I was 13, I was sent off to a boarding school. My school had many dense forests as a part of the property which was accessible to students. I use to get bullied a lot and that forest was my hideout. It had let me introspect and made me the person what I am today. All those bullies today are at the low point of their career, lives etc and I rose above all that to be a better and successful woman. 
"In today's world - Struggle is the failure and being vulnerable is a weakness"
Never do bad to anyone - Karma is a bitch it comes back.









Products Used ---

Mallika

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful idea ... And such a gorgeous design !! I love your take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous double canvas!! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is outstanding! I love the concept! All the elements are so pretty! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation my dear !! Love it !! And loved my your story about boarding school !! Wishing you and awesome life ahead !! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love your disjointed canvas idea and the design is so beautiful. I'm so glad you could play along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful 😍😍😍 Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow wow!!!! I'm in love!!!!! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful project! Thank you so much for playing along with us this time.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !