Saturday, May 14, 2011

A door hanger For Kavitha's di challenge + May Swap by Priya Di

Hey friends !
NNNNNN ... I am back ! had 6 papers back to back ! I have done pathetic in my papers this time !Now a rest of 3-4 days ! Then again mahabharat !
Here 's a quick post of the door hanger which I have made for Kavitha's Challenge ! 
Her tutorial really inspired me , I m like pathetic in coloring but I was pretty much satisfied with the coloring part this time ! A  huge thanx to Kavitha di!







Hugs
Mallika




15 comments:

  1. wow..... :) lovely (m jealous :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work.. All the best for the challenge and great DPs.. Your gonna have fun working with them... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation n lovely coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool project....i m lovin in it....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely coloring mallika,in fact its too good:))and the door hanger idea is great.thanks for playing along in my challenge.Love your notice board,gud idea:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! It must be a stress buster I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea of the door hanger. I have that Digi too and its one of my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the idea! and lovely coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colouring!! loved the idea :) the notice board is so kewl... i see my card there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... beauting door hanger.. coloring is just awesome..., liked your notice board..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Gorgeous!!great colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely door hanger and gorgeous paper the cards are simply super too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable door hanger, and LOVE your board!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!! so so wnderful!! love them...
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !