Friday, May 20, 2011

Door Hanger Part 2 + ICR3 entry

Hi friends !
This is another door hanger which I created few days back . 
I guess this one goes with the theme of ICR 3 too . This one will be my first entry in  ICR . I hope DT likes it . The flowers used in this hanger are Handmade . I love making flowers . Also as you can see I have finally used some bright colors  , rather vintage oriented ones . Card making is truly a stress buster . It relaxes my mind . 
With less of talks here are the pictures .. Going back to studies !! Taddaaaaa !!
Challenges -                       CCEE Stampers ( Flowers )
                                             Craft us crazy
                                            Paper romance (Anything but a card )
                                             Shelleys images - anything goes 




18 comments:

  1. Awesome girl! It's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! There is no chance that the DT will not like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything on it..... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and different i love the font used on family word.....wowwww.and howe you arragement the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool love the color combo....love the detail
    hugs
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab door hanger! Love your colour combo!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us crazy!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you vote for me on this Bernina site..would love it too if you friends vote too..

    You will see my sewing craft closet photo..in the right bottom corner of that photo is the vote button. You can vote for me each day until May 26. If might ask you to like that ocmpany page first

    here is the link

    https://apps.facebook.com/bernina/view?g=84

    Thank you
    Chris Wooten

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have given an award to u..check my blog :)
    http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!.. its beautiful!.. the flowers are gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Project!

    Thanks for joining PR this week!

    Hugs,
    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Show Us What You Got" Challenge.
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is jsut STUNNING!!!!! Those flowers are gorgeous too. Love it.
    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and I WILL be checking back in as I'm loving everything you create!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful work, Mallika! miss you(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats an awesome card! You are so creative!
    Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. its superb.... nice work


    i have a started a blog
    http://vcraft.blogspot.com/
    included ur blog link in my sidebar
    pls do have a look at my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi i m new follower.very nice blog.when ever u get chance visit my blog its ruchiartandcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !