Friday, November 11, 2011

Mini Acrylic Album

Hi Everyone .. 
I am so sorry I have been MIA for awhile .. I was stuck up with loads of things ..
Life actually takes turns and twists . There has a lot been going on .. 
As you all already know , that all my supplies are back home .. and I was not allowed to take them back to hostel because I have to give some entrances . I sneaked in some stuff ( disaster management kit ) and I have made this mini acrylic album on request . It has four transparent sheets .. Do have a look at all the small details which I have put .. It is not a totally vintage album .. I have tried Mixing all the elements .. 
I am also compiling a post which will have all my best work till now . I want to enter into DT call for Imaginations online store by Aditya . Also I wanted to mention that the Grab bag which I won at aditya's Mini candy was too good . It had so many emblishments and fonts and stickers and stamp tooo >>> I loved it !











13 comments:

  1. Lovely album malli,so colorful:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it looks gorgeous! i think it's your first one, excellent beginning, malli!
    you mixed many styles, it's cool!
    hugs, sveta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic! Love all the details you have added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely stunning Mallika... love every single detail!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful, I love everything about it. Really stunning. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your album looks so beautiful....love all the details you have added... so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply stunning Mallika...........
    U've done a brilliant job on each and every page!!

    Tfs!!
    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love such unique pieces of art!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lot of hard work
    Happy Birthday Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mallika,

    Pretty mini-album!! Thanks for joining the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !