Friday, November 18, 2011

My best Works

Hello Everyone .. 
Since the day DT call on Aditya's Blog The Craft Zone has been announced .. I wanted to participate in it .. I wanted to compile the best of my work . Finally today I took out time . My exams are starting from 21st so busy with it . 
You will see different styles of projects 
Some are vintage ., Some are colorful , Some are cards .. few are Layouts .. Few of them are unusual projects .. 
It basically showcases the versatile nature of my work and my love for arts and crafts .. 
Its been a long way .. I have learned a lot from my seniors .. I really want to try my hands as a DT member .. all my fingers are crossed .. 
There is a section in the end which has few of my recent creations which are created just by a 12 by 8 inches box of supplies .. I love creating out of minimum supplies too . 
I hope you will like these .
Please leave your valuable suggestions . 
I have categorized my work .. 
This is the layouts Section 


























Few of my Cards .. 











Few Of my Altered Projects .. 





Now a few of my  unusual Projects .. 
































































The bare minimum supplies Creations !!








18 comments:

  1. All of your creations are just absolutely awesome!!! Wow, I just love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! All of them are a rare treat for the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations... LOve them all... and All The Best for the DT call....
    Nupur
    http://nupurcreatives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are b'ful! gr8 work! all the best for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome...hope u get selected :)
    i love ur cards...lagta h ab to class leni padegi tumse hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely work Mallika! All of your creations are just FAB! :) Good luck withe the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All ur works are just remarkable! Wish you to be selected, you deserve it!
    Hey Malli, write me an email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mallika!! ur works are just fab!! yes.. treat for the eyes to watch!! u ve developed a style of ur own and it is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Mallika ... no words... ur each and every creation is unique ... just awesome... love ur work dear...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That is a ton of pretty creations!! They look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful work,
    please do a tutorial sometime,
    teaching how you created the layouts on the top !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mallika! AMAZING WORK, as usual!!!
    I'm writting you to ask you HELP... I'm having a CANDY and as I'm still a beginner with only 11 follower, i need you!!! could you help me promote my candy, I mean, could you participate? That would mean so much to me!!! big hug and lots of love! happy crafting! Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mallika Congrats on your DT post at Imaginations-- now we can look forward to more posts from you! How is the new job and all?
    Love
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty scrap projects!!
    Love all the details an such a variety!!
    All the best for the dt!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy smokes Malika! That is alot of fabulous work!!! I especially love the butterfly mobile! I am going to copy that idea for one for baby girl - she would love this!!!Ok now tell me your secret how did you get so many followers so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeus creations, love your versatility!
    Just popping round to say thank you for following my blog and wish you a Merry Christmas!!
    Hope you have a lovely time.
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !