Sunday, January 1, 2012

Explosion Box Card ( Happy New Year )

Hello Friends ..
Happy New Year !
I know I have been missing in action for a while .. but I had thousands of reasons 
A) My exams were going on .
B) My craft Supplies were home. ( I finally bought half of my supplies to hostel ) 
C)I was a little mentally unwell  as my best friend has lost his faith in me all of a sudden ( Time passes people do change ) 
Firstly I would like to tell you all that I am selected as the DT member for Imaginations . 
Imaginations online is book and craft supply store . It is started by our very own talented paper cutter king Aditya Gupta . It has got all sorts of crafts supplies from Die Cutting Machines to Rhinestones to even Papers ( there DCWV stacks are to die for ).The rates are very genuine .
Its an honor to be selected as DT . 
This is going to be my first post as DT member .
I have made an explosion box . I saw this box at Romina di's Blog and I knew that I have to make it . 
I have used "Shades of Love " Paper pad . I have also used "First Editions Love Letters " Paper in the inside pannel . 
I have used distressing ( Vintage Photo) . Distress inks are also available in our store  . 
Rhinestones are from kaiser crafts .  
Ribbon is a local buy , Few die cuts are a RAK from Romina Di . 
and Yes .. I have used my brand new Martha Stewart Punch ! My first ever Martha !
The mulberry flowers used are a Local Buy + Hongkong Buy . 
Pie lane Butterfly stickers rock like always  . 
Used some embellishments from the stash . 
I totally love how this project has turned out to be . 
Guess what ! I made this project last night .. yes New Year's Eve . 
I personally feel , we all should do something which our heart likes and makes us happy on New year's Eve .. so I crafted !! I am putting up in a hostel so I am far away from my home . I miss my family a lot and yes Ghar ka khana also :( 
I am also planning to give my blog a new light look .That will definitely take some time as I have edit more that 100 posts . 
Oh! So much of blab-erring . 
Here are the pictures - 













Challenges Entered -

http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.com/
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.thehybridchick.com/
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/


37 comments:

  1. Awesome creation I love the anthurium flowers and the black butterflies. May you have a wonderful and creative New Year
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWW!!!!!! what a spectacular creation!!!!! I love it!!!!!! happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Queeny, welcome back!!!!
    Congratulations for the DT member, you deserve it! I am very very happy for you, well done, darling!!!
    Hope u are good, and ur exams are going well!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, ur magic box is fantastic, ur style became more artistic, luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mallika...Yes You ARE back with a BANG !
    Your Explosion Box completely does justice to it's name..... it sure is SUPER EXPLOSIVE... ;)
    It's just Beautiful....love everything u put tohether. The papers are so pretty & the organza ribbons add such an elegant touch to it.
    I LOVE IT - TOTALLY !!
    And Yeah, CONGRATS again on being the Design Team Member at Aditya's Blog.

    Happppy New Year & Keep Creating...
    Hugs,
    Riti

    p.s. speak to you soon !! mwaah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may have been missing a while but you came back with a bang. This is just stunning. The colors and the embellies are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Good luck and hope to see you back next week.
    Hugz,
    Chrisine DT at Robyn's Fetish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Nice.. Awesome flowers.. Congratulations fro being the DT member at Imaginations..

    Have a happy new year!

    Preeti
    www.creativegifts-preeti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW !your photography skills are as amazing as is your box !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation!!! I totally admire your photography skills!! give me some classes;)
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous box!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous box..and fabulous photography!! Gorgeous use of supplies!!
    wishing you a rocking and creative year ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow wow what a wonderful creation
    Thxs for joiming us at robyn fetish challenge.
    kym DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, love the colours & the ribbon is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & Sparkles FC, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous box! Thanks for joining KKKG!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning, congratulations on your DT post too! Thank you for joining us on the JS Challenge & good luck, Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! just fabulous! I just cant stop looking. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Malliika! This is absolutely STUNNING!!! I so want to make one of these sometime! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty project! Love the "metal" surprise inside! Thanks so much for playing along at The Hybrid Chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, fabulous explosion box!!! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, what a fantastic creation, I just love the papers you have used, Thanks for taking part in That Craft Place Challenge, Good Luck, Big Congrats on your DT post, Hugs May x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy new year!!! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday!

    Absolutely stunning box!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely pretty box! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning stunning creation. The ribbons and papers are divine.... better than chocolate lol!
    Lisa xxx That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete
  24. a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at the Hybrid Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at CES, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow what an out of this world creation I love the image and the design layout and colour theme is just perfect,

    Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 166 Anything Goes, I hope you join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.

    ReplyDelete
  27. BEAUTIFUL project!!!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. A fantastic creation! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on your first post as a DT member :D i'm sorry for your friend, i think i can even feel less enthusiasm in your post! im really sorry... Oh, and I can't find your FB page anymore! what happened?? love Lucia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. A gorgeous creation Mallika. the papers are fabulous and I love all the layering you have done. What a wonderful way to see out a year.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, this is just so very beautiful!!!

    Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fantasic exploding box!!!! I like it

    Venus
    weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Malli,this is simply stunning.Love all the decorations:).
    Thanks for joining us at For the love of crafting challenge#2.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, this is surely stunning! love the colors n distressing!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !