Friday, February 17, 2012

Handmade Bookmarks !

Hello Friends .. 
I have been MIA for awhile .. I am extremely sorry for that . There were so many things which caught all my attention . I had put up an exhibition in Gargi College which was a superb hit . I have learned a lot specially how to deal with my age girls ! Gawd ! Tauba Tauba ho gayee ! 
Past 20 days I have been crafting a lot .I will be posting my projects one by one . I have decided to write one post everyday . My crafty friends I will soon visit all of your blogs and leave my love .. so please don't be angry at me . 
Now to the project .. These are a set of 110 Bookmarks which I have made along with my friend Richa . She has been really helpful . 
All the papers used in the making of these bookmarks are from Imaginations Online
They are Fashion  street  6 by 6 Custom Pack and Floral Pack DCWV 6 BY 6   
One thing more which has  been used is ample amounts of Distress Inks ( Vintage photo ) 
You can find many colors in our store . 



7 comments:

  1. Cool ! Tumhare age ki ladkiya! Sach mein tauba hai! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I have to get some vintage tips from you-- so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These booksmarks are amazing. I love every single one of them. Fab work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some Gorgeously AMAZING stuff! And to see it a bagful is like Sone Pe Suhaaga.. :p

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !