Sunday, February 19, 2012

Vintage Handmade Card !

Hello Friends ..
How have you all been ?
As  I have promised every day I will post .. I am back again with a Card . 
This one totally says my style VINTAGE ! 
I am hooked to it !! 
Please help me .. I really want to try new things 
I am actually following Dr Sonia's Tip .. 
I have renamed and resized  them 
:)


Supplies Used - Laces local , Vintage photo Distress Ink , Silhouette Sd , DCWV heirloom Stack , Garden trellis Martha Punch , Autumn Leaves Stamp , Tim holtz Stamps  , Ribbons and Buttons Local , CS - local 






13 comments:

  1. Mallika you put me on cloud 9 with the sweet comment on my blog. Glad to know you are a doctor's daughter! And yeah I knew only how to study all throughout MBBS and post graduation [ most doctors suffer from that malady!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!!! Love the vintage look!!!! You did a fabulous job on this!!!!! Way to go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You are truly a vintage queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card, Malli! miss u, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur vintage cards are amazing Mallika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty...loved the whole vintage effect

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !