Tuesday, March 27, 2012

For the love of crafting DT call !

Hello Friends ,
This is my post For the love of Crafting DT Call . My friend Kavitha has started a new blog dedicated to challenges and techniques .
Kavitha is a very avid Card Maker and one of those whose blog really inspired me in my initial days .
I use to wait for her posts to show .
If I am mentioning Kavitha as my inspiration  .. I should also mention Spardha ( Her blog inspired me to start a  my own blog ) , Tejal , Anita , Karuna .. these were my crafting Inspirations when I had entered this Blog Land . The very first crafting page on facebook which I ever saw was Karuna's  .
I am really excited about this DT call as working with her will certainly be joyful .
I m going to project three of my best creations ..
One in each category
1> Card
2> Scrapbook
3> 3-D Item













4 comments:

  1. First the new blog name is good! Second, Thanks for the words that I inspired you. And thirdly---Now you are just outstanding when it comes to vintage. You can create magic with black and white and just keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like "hands to heart" sounds good!!! awesome work... keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration yourself Mallika and I do so look forward to your posts--- more so to sit and ogle as I know I can never replicate the charm and elegance you achieve in all your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work.. soo happy to come across ur inspirational works :-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !