Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scarpbook Layouts

Hello Friends  
I have just updated the new blogger look .. and I am still trying to figure out things here  
The new update is confusing .. 
I am here again to showcase few Layouts .
I have been getting orders for Scrapbooks alot these days ..
If you want to order a Custom Scrapbook or Cards for any occasion , Please get to me at mallikakejriwal@gmail.com 

I have many sizes of cards and Book available on Pre Order.
You can customize it the way you want .









8 comments:

  1. All the layouts are stunning... very cheerful and b'fully designed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I find your blog on another site... ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL creations! GREAT JOB! Love it!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye huyee!! mast yaara kya kerti haii!!! Amazing job. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff
    from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.
    Also see my page > baja subara for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with the LO's!!! each si unique in it son way :)

    Cheers
    Karuna

    PS: we have a DT call at Lulupu.blogspot.com and would be happy to see you particiapte... :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !