Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Girl Scrapbook


Hello Friends .. 
I am extremely sorry for being a lazy bum .. I don't feel like posting these days .. I am yet to figure out the reason behind this .. 

I have made this baby girl album .
Finally I am coming out of my comfort zone and trying out new colorful stuff .. 
Please do leave your feedback 
Hope you all will like it 
Hugs
Mallika
P.S - Finding a handmade card shop in India is a difficult job , recently I have tied up with few shops which will be selling my cards and books ..  
Also all my cards displayed here are on sale and can be made on custom order .. please email me at mallikakejriwal@gmail.com 















7 comments:

  1. WOW!! this is soooo pretty:))
    Each page is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each page so beautiful and yes do blog more waiting to see more of such beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are absolutely FABULOUS! The colors are so vibrant. The photos are going to look amazing.

    Good luck with selling your goods. You should not have any problems once they see your style.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so colourful and so beautiful...butterflies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY CREATION!! AWESOME COLOURS & LOVE HOW EACH PAGE IS EXECUTED:) UR SCRAPBOOKS ARE A FEAST TO THE EYES:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your unique designs

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !