Thursday, February 20, 2014

LSG - February Color Challenge - Balance of my life !

Hello Peeps ,
I am here again with one of favorite techniques called Mixed Media .
You all know about my everlasting love with Lindy Stamp Gang products , and this time I so wanted to create some exclusive projects for the LSG color challenge .
I really loved this months color challenge palette , the colors were gorguss and I could imagine creating something .



I bought this rusted balance from hobby lobby on sale and I so wanted to alter it .
I made this for my hubby on Valentine's Day  . The picture used is one from my Pre Wedding Shoot .
I have used beautiful roses from Imroses and lovely charms from my stash .
The seam binding is crinkled ribbon from May Arts .

Colors Used -
Tibetan Poppy Teal
Cheshire Cat Cherry
Blue Hawaiian Blue
Tiffany Lou Blue
Autumn Maple Crimson
Cosmopolitan Pink
Mission Bells Brown












4 comments:

  1. This is fantabulous...ur every new creation is surpassing in its beauty from each of ur previous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous,ur each new creation surpasses in creativity and beauty to ur previous one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhhmazing !!!! :) Love it mallika ! This is really serene !
    Love those mists , i think i will grab those colors too :) I only just started collecting

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !