Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Altered Canvas

Hello Friends ,
Good morning ! I hope you all are in good crafty spirits .
Today I am going to share with you all an altered canvas which I made using alot lindy's sprays and Magicals from LSG . The magicals are indeed magical . They totally transform my modelling paste into a whole new color so easily . I am totally in love with them .
This layout has been made specifically using a lot of variations of Teal shades from LSG .
I have alot of Prima flowers , Prima wire , Prima Tags  and Prima embellishments to give it a beautiful look .
The dies are an assortment from Cheryy Lynn , Heartfelt Creations , Marriane and Spellbinder . The trims used are from May Arts .
The picture used is me and my dh from our trip to Disney land , Anaheim .
I am entering this layout into LSG February challenge . 



Colors Used -
  • Tibetan Poppy Teal
  • Blue Hawaiian Blue
  • Tiffany Lou Blue
  • Autumn Maple Crimson



One more amazing news which I would like to share is that I ll be coming up with a new channel on Youtube and those will have amazing To do video of lindy's products and Prima Chalk edgers .









1 comment:

We would love to hear from you !