Friday, March 14, 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

Hello! 

I am very excited to audition for the Design Team of my dream company - Graphic 45!
Over the past 6 months, I have transformed myself into the biggest Graphic 45 fan. I love everything about Graphic 45, especially their gorgeous paper line, and their metal staples are to die for!!

When I was in India, even though it was difficult to obtain Graphic 45 products, I found a way to get hold of them and use them in my projects because they made my projects more beautiful. Since my move to USA, I feel like a kid in a candy store because of the easy access to Graphic 45 products, and I have splurged... (shhh - don't tell my husband!)

Please find below some of my favorite projects using Graphic 45 products.
I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I loved creating them.




Project 1 -
Mixed Media canvas created with various mediums - paints, daubers, and accents. I incorporated many different techniques on this canvas and embellished it with a vast amount of flowers.



Project 2 - 
This Secret Garden inspired mini album is full of beautiful details and fun pockets. The patches are placeholders for the recipient to stick pictures on.





Project 3 -
Mixed Media shadow box with a clock. I have used my favorite sprays and added a working clock inside for more versatility.


Project 4 -
Here`s a beautiful layout featuring my exquisite handmade flowers. I also used several distressing and stamping techniques. Can you spot the cute heart pockets?




Project 5 -
Here I exhibit my handmade blooms that gracefully accent a variety of home decor items. The blooms are skillfully created by using only plain color paper and glitter dust.



Project 6-
Botanical Tea inspired corset hangers. I am simply in love with this collection - vibrant and chock full of color - reminds me of spring!






Project 7 -
Here`s an altered scale created with beautiful shades of spray color mists using several mixed media techniques.


Project 8 -
My altered alarm clock tops my list of favorites . This one I call the "labor of my love." 



Project 9 - 
I love trying different art forms. This one is called Sospeso transparente. It is an Italian art form in which all the structures are made by heat molding of plastic sheets.

Do you notice the beautiful fairly lights?


Graphic 45, thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to apply to your phenomenal Design Team. I regularly watch your current Design Team on YouTube and get inspired. I crave to be a part of that inspiration, and would love to inspire others and share what I know....all with my favorite product line, Graphic 45.

Crafty Hugs 
Mallika

12 comments:

  1. I hope you are chosen as you are super talented my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww...the most bewitching creations !!! Love each and all........All the very best and Fingers crossed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless~ Your projects are beautiful and I can see that they are a labor of love for you! I know that Graphic 45 would be blessed to have you on their design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you enter! !! Good luck Mallika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects. Love each and every one of them. Good luck. hugs Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your entries. They are all sooo very Stunning. hugs Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! These look absolutely fantabulous. All the best girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning entries Mallika.....all d very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mallika, I was touched to read your email. Your story is inspiring, as well as your art work. You are very talented, and you express yourself beautifully in both your projects and photos. Thank you for auditioning for the Graphic 45 Design Team. -Charee

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !