Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Crafting with ribbon - May Arts Post



Hello Friends ,

Welcome to the May Arts Ornaments hop. Make sure you stop by everyone's blogs to be inspired for holiday Ornaments. For this bloghop I have made this beautiful ornament using our yummy ribbons and my other Christmas goodies. 


I started with a bottle cap - huge size of course and painted it all white. After white wash I added our blue twine around the bottle cap and added of ric ribbons on the top. 

Inside I added loads of snow texture and mini crafty goodness. 
I popped with two bells in the end.
I hope you all liked this ornament. 
Please do leave me with some love
Hugs
Mallika 

Ribbon Resource products used :

3 comments:

  1. so very cute thanks for sharing

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling. Love the scene.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !