Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Crafting with ribbons - Gift Wrap





Hello Friends , Welcome to the May Arts Gift Wrap hop. Make sure you stop by everyone's blogs to be inspired for holiday Gift Wrap Ideas . For this bloghop I have made this beautiful box for gifting a book using our yummy ribbons and my other Christmas goodies. 




For this blog hop - I decided to make my own Handmade box and decorate it all holiday inspired. 
I bought myself some half ornaments and tried to create a winter wonderland look in there. 
This is about 5 by 8 inches which is perfect for gifting a book to your loved ones. 
I am gifting this one to my husband on Christmas.
I hope you have have enjoyed my post. 
Some more close ups down below. 
Happy Holidays ! 

Ribbons Used 









8 comments:

  1. I just love this! At first glance, I thought it was a shadow box (& it could be!), which inspired me to use a pretty box (no lid) I've had for awhile to make one of my own. I have the ribbon you used on the ornament. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an amazing box for a gift. It is so beautiful it is a gift in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful.
    The idea that you made the box yourself and added so many fun embellishments
    is amazing.
    Your husband will be floored when he sees this great box. And it can be a
    decorative piece after he opens the package - to be kept as a memento.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous this
    is! Love the half
    ornament on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool idea. I guess I'm behind the times, because I haven't seen half ornaments. What a great way to gift a book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELOVELOVE this!!! The 1/2 ornament is divine!! Never thought of doing this but am going to do it now!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE all your PRETTY accents ... you really don't need to put anything inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !