Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Only

Hello friends .. 
This is my second post for the day . To have a look on my previous post click here .
This one is made specially for Romina di  .. Last night a message popped in my cellphone .. " Make a card .. with no layers and only stamping .. nothing else is allowed " This one is truly a challenge . All my cards are heavily detailed with loads of emblishments and butterflies .. so this one was a tough job .. and also a good platform to peel those new stamps of the plastic sheet .. 
I have used scrappy cats , Autumn leaves , Inkadinkado and Studio G stamps . 
Used distressed ink ... Vintage photo .. 
I love the outcome personally because I tried something new and different  .. 




11 comments:

  1. very very elegant.. and very different from your old work...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!.. fab card!.. super duper neat!.. You really did a great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. creativity certianly rules malli !!its super !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea! Love it. :)

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fab!! I really liked the simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Black and white is good anytime of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card dearie ! Good to see u trying something different !

    ReplyDelete
  8. so you.re in the same boat! Really a tough thing to do but great work!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !