Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Puzzled Smile ...


Hello Everyone !
I have made another card  .. This is a very puzzled card .. and quite different from my butterflies and flourishes .. I have stamped and colored with bics ..
Bics are very good supplements to Copics and are pretty much sasta too .. I got 36 markers fer 1500 from Global Easy Buy . I wanted to buy copics .. but in India all the shops have simply doubled the price .  
The sentiments are from Autumn Leaves .. I have distressed the edges .. 
I hope you all like it .

Supplies - Cardstock - Elle elle Fabriano , Stamps Autums Leaves , Markers Bics , Distress ink - Dusty Concord 



Challenges - Forever Friends 

16 comments:

  1. this is awsome !!looks lyks stain glass painting !!totally loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely pretty! I can see all the work you have put into it and I love the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! This is so different from your usual style!! & very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!.. beautiful card!.. love the inchie idea! :D
    Really loving your global easy buy findings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the puzzle look. love the colours and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty card!! loved the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card love those butterflies and your concept too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even your tripod stand for the card looks good!! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great *window* technique! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love your window card - very clever and lovin' the distressing!

    Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a neat idea, ...,Just FABULOUS my friend ,I'm peeking in from the" Make It Monday"blog :-)
    Scrappingmamma ~
    Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    Fabulous card, love the puzzle look, very effective.

    thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !