Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blueberry !

Hi friends , 
I hope you all are in good spirits . Winters have arrived and yes within a week it will be more chilly .
The good news is that I might get silhouette SD as my Christmas gift . Spardha 's projects they inspired me to buy one . In fact I am craving to have one . I have literary dented my pocket . Imagine NO APPAREL SHOPPING ! yes for the entire season :( .. but its worth it ! OMG ! SILHOUETTE !


I made this project long time ago and simply forgot to post about it . I know you guys are wondering "WHY M I USING BLUE EVERYWHERE ?"Even i don't have a reason for it .
Well I have used - 
Ribbons 
Cardstocks 
Flower is handmade 
Some emblishments from local craft store 
Background paper is an internet download 
Butterfly punch 
Challenges - Pollycraft 


Happy crafting girls !
xoxo
Hugs 
Mallika 










6 comments:

  1. thank you for the kind words Mallika! Your card is adorable and I LOVE THE FLOWER!!!! Good luck with the silhouette... i wanna buy one too, the problem is just the shipping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!.. and congrats on the silhouette.. its a big big sacrifice.. but totally worth it! ;)
    Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. silhoutte.. wow.. n MS scoring board n fiskars cutter.. thts a double wowwwww... hope u havefun with ur new babies.. hey ur handmade flowers are really pretty.. can u share how u made them?? would love to know..

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely doctor !
    I will post a tutorial soon >>
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my God so many cards since I last visit on ur blog,ell done,this blue is look good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. какая оригинальная открыточка

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !