Saturday, November 27, 2010

Easy Easel Fun !

Hi Bloggers !
This is my second post today . 
My first ever try on Easel Card !
Had a little problem with scoring but still the result came out good . 
I guess you can see those uneven scores . 
Happy Crafting 
Material Used - 
Cardstock 
Ribbon 
Pearls 
Butter Paper 
Distress ink ( I have the secret of distressing ) 
Handmade Flower 
Punches
Green grass textured sheet - Chawri Bazaar 
Challenges Entered - 
Ginger loft (Bows ) 


Xoxo
Mallika






10 comments:

  1. wow so nice.love the colors n the handmade flower:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation! I love the awesome textures you've created...for such a nice rustic feel to the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! its soo pretty...love it ...share your distressing secret with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card!And good luck with my candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzer awesome work, whats the secret?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun, I think its just erfect for your first try!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful! And for a 1st attempt it is great (heaps better than mine to tell truth) Love it and the colors are so grand! Thanks for playing with Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your first easel! I also tried my hand on it a few weeks back! its not so hard as it looks haina!? I LOVE your card, i love the dark tones and the distressing is killing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !