Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sweet ! Precious ! Angel !

November Time .. 
Exam time !!
I just don't know how to get crafts out of my brain and fill in textbooks . 
Well I made this card using 
Blue card stock 
Flower is Handmade 
Background is Internet Download 
Little bit of stamping 
Pearls and ribbon from local vendor 
Swirls are hand-cut and then Glittered 
Sentiments from Itsy Bitsy , Internet Download 
Happy crafting !
I hope you all will like my card 
I will be posting a  New Candy soon for Christmas . 
Make sure to check it out .. 
Till then TADS 
Challenges Entered - BnW 
Hugs 
Mallika







6 comments:

  1. a small suggestion,change the background to some opaque color.The works are merging with BG:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kavitha ..
    thankyou so much !
    i will do that within few days
    i m designing a layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. tao lindos os seus trabalhos!
    adorei!
    vou continuar a acompanhá-la!
    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very pretty card. I wanted to thank you for taking part in our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge. But please be aware in order to qualify for the random drawing, you should use a Belles 'n Whistles image somewhere on your card.
    We hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !