Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mixed Media Jewelry Box

Hello Friends ,
This is Mallika here today to share a New Creation to inspire you all for our upcoming amazing challenge .
I have tried my hands a little at Mixed Media . The Crafters workshop templates are so versatile and they work like a charm .

Lets start with the supplies used -
MOD PODGE - Once I start using it , I am hooked to it .. It a very good sealant . I like the way paper sticks to base wood with mod podge . You can see the texture on my butterflies - all thanx to mod podge .

Papers - They are a mix three stacks - Prima Collection {Rondelle }  , DCWV Luxary Stack  , DCWV Lace and linen stack .

Distress Inks - My lifeline - Vintage Photo , walnut stain , Wild Honey , Frayed Burlap

Tearing Tool - Heart Attack

Assorted Mulbury Flowers  and leaves

TCW Template - Bricks  6 by 6

Heat Gun - Ranger { European Version }

Trimmer - Tonic Trimmer
Ribbons , Cameo , Cage , laces are from my Stash .
For the  texture , I have used modelling paste , You can even use colgate for that .  Do read my post on distress inks for that .
There might be a possibility that I have forgotten to mention something , Please do write in comment section for any doubts .
Regards
Mallika













6 comments:

  1. Simply awesome, huge fan of ur work Mallika. Just one question - how do u do it???? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back dear and this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome.....simply love your work...your colour use and specially all that emblishments...too good.and as Tanvi said...my question is the same..how do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this is super gorgeous....totally in love wid all ur creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too pretty.... Where have u been girl..... Was missing u n ur creations...... :-)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !