Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wishing Well - Kaisercraft

Hello Friends ,
This is Mallika here with another creation of mine .
For this month I have made this beauty called "Wishing Well " .
Its a wishing well from Kaisercraft which I have altered .
I had to do a lot of brainstorming for giving so many details to my project . I wanted this project to  be as detailed as possible .
To start with - as you all can see the base is of mdf . I preferred not to paint it .
I used papers from Prima Collection Engraver and Romance Novel
The chipboard cage is colored using beautiful Distress Paint - Antique  bronze .
Can you see that motif cameo - the blob in it is made using ranger Melt art . I love the results by     my melt art
The bucket is from my Stash which I bought a long time back to keep my hair pins .
All the other items are from my attic .
Distress inks have been heavily used on the edges .  { Vintage Photo , Gathered Twig ,  walnut Stain }
Can you see the little watch inside . You can find that in our store .
The mulberry Leaves are also from store .
Your comments are very important for me , please do leave your review .

Hugs
Mallika











3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !