Monday, July 29, 2013

Crafters Corner - Bingo Round 6

Hello Friends ,
Welcome to my blog .
I am sure you all are enjoying the Bingo Game . I have basically revived my whole blog and changed the whole look of it . Please do leave your precious comments .
I will be soon uploading some more terrific projects on mixed media using some beautiful items on my store.

Here is my last word

Tim Holtz Tonic Scissors - 
You must have now realized that I am a loyalist of tim baba .
These scissors are nothing but luxury . They are too good . They have kush grip and they dont get tacky by cutting double sided tapes .


Do leave some love .
A small project to soothe your eyes .

Used my fav lindys from our store


Hugs
Mallika

3 comments:

  1. wow...wat a gorgeouss n beautiful treat to eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really like ur blog.... Hv been browsing here since yesterday while waiting for the words to be announced ... Saw some of ur beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !