Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Copy Cat !

Hi everyone ! 
I have cased cards .. not just one .. two cards 
I have tried casing Ujjwal's  di cards
Ghosh ! She makes amazing cards .. there is this sense of professionalism in her work , and the way she manages her craft store is fabulous .. always something interesting .
So here is Card 1 .. You can find the original one here 
Since the day I saw it I wanted to Case it .. It was such an original and fun idea to work upon . 
Supplies used here - PP by papermania , twines and silhouette sd 





Now here is my second card . I have cased this card from here
It is so elegant and sophisticated . I loved making this one .
Supplies used - Glitter chunks by Pie Lane , Butterflies by Pie Lane , Ribbons from stash , Stamps by scrappy cat , Pearls by R , Card stock , Ink by Archival  , Silhouette sd 






Hugs 
Mallika 
PS- I promise to write about my supplies used in every post from now !




13 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Mallika! You have done a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are amazing, you did a great job! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. both the cards are just so lovely but if i may say so...i am a bit partial to the second one,just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh my !! Thank you so much for mentioning me here and sending all the praises! I am so honored! I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful cards... well done dear.. infact i too agree .. Ujjwal makes wonderful cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh super fabulous CASEs Malli! Ujjwal's work is very artistic and she thinks out of the box. You picked up a great artist to CASE from!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the cards are gorgeous. I love the way you have added glitter to create the 25.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These cards are absolutely stunning. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !