Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birdhouse Part 2

Hello Everyone !
As you all know I am back home .. I so wanted to be part of crafty JC challenge .. but cudn't till now as my printer is not working
Today I tried installing it but the CD seems to be corrupt .. so YES ! My HB pencil came to the rescue .. I doodled the digi from comp and made her sit on the birdhouse .. 
I made the image initially with pencil outined it with the felt pen .. But while coloring I blotted the shirt ..So in order to hide it I used a black marker .. Ghosh ! I suck at coloring .. Hope the jury concentrates more on the house .. fingers crossed !!I had this idea of making a girl sit on the floor before .. just because of the printer I could't do it . 
Hope you all will like the updated version of my birdhouse . 
You can find the old version here
Hugs 
Mallika






Challenges - Crafty JC Challenge No 7 Digi or Doodle 





11 comments:

  1. sweetie this is naaaice.. !! Don worry..I equally suck at coloring...trying so hard for the doodle/digi challenge...but no luck so far :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You doodled that? That is freaking awesome!! you rock girl!! super super !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it is just awesome and girl is real cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. its unbelievable u doodled it !! super !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My my my! Is this gorgeous or what! The girl is beautiful and the entire creating is fabulous :)
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is so neat! I love everything about this bird house, the colors,the fence, the butterflies and the beautiful girl sitting on the porch!

    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !