Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two projects + some news + RAK





Heloooooooooooooooooo !!
How are you all ?? Today I am going to show off my two projects ..
But first .. I wont be crafting for next 20 days :( 
Yes I know My examz are about to finish and m talking something impossible .. My parents are sending somebody to take all my craft supplies back to Gorakhpur ( For those who don't know , I stay in Ghaziabad in a hostel and my parents are in Gorakhpur ) 
We are suppose to empty our rooms every term end so I have to send all . 20th June I will be back with some crafting . Will continue for 2 months and I won't be bringing my supplies back to hostel as crafting has become an addiction , I have to prepare for various entrance exams so will study rather creating. ( It's sad news :( )
But don't you all worry ....my regular readers will definitely receive there Birthday surprises and RAK's .. putting crafting on halt means .. I will be giving away most of my stuff. 
Project 1 - It was created like 6 months back , but I couldn't complete it. I was packing my stuff , so I saw it then. Decided to complete it . It is a cube calender which can be used as desk keepsake. 
This was made when I had no trimmer or score boards . There were no distress inks . Silhouette was out of reach. The numbers are hand cut . Distressing is done by my Faber castle stamp pad. 
The twines are local buy. 
NOW TO KEEP TRACK OF MY REGULAR READERS, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE THIS CALENDER DESK KEEPSAKE AWAY TO ONE LUCKY COMMENTER. I WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER RANDOMLY TOMORROW AT 6 IN THE EVENINg.
Scroll down ! There is more !!
Challenges - Do more with less 






Project 2 - 
As I had told you before , I have packed all my stuff and I really wanted to be part of Kavi's case Challenge ! So I decided to Case Romina Di s Latest Clean and simple Card . Here is the link .
I have used bics to color it . I have hand written the sentiment . I remember my old STAMP LESS DAYS ! 
I know I have done no justice to Romina di's card . Her work is Simply superb and cute ! I really like the fact she keeps on trying new techniques . All her projects have something special !! 



Here is a sneak peak of my packed stuff ( sob sob ) 


Thanx Kavi for passing away this award ! 
mwah !






15 comments:

  1. awww... Mallika.. I cannot imagine you living without crafting.. but hell career is important too and since they are entrance exams.. I loved the cube calendar.. How did you do it??? Will you be in delhi next month.. we're all planning to catch up.. i will be in dilli u see... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Feeling really bad..But then girl..it's just a matter of few mnths..and they will fly off quickly as you would be busy in preps. Loved both the projects..The calender is so unique and the card is awesomely cute. Have a wonderful crafty vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thtats sounds bad,but anyways craftng can be done at any time.Al the best girl for all ur preparations:)
    Thats a cute card,and i am sure u does justice to it.Thanks for playing along:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm...mujhe ye news pehle se pata h :(

    but ya...career come first...n ur project is awesome sweetheart...sply because it is totally made without using any tool/machine..i just loved that...n ya...plan to attend crafters meet :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sad that u wont be crafting... but its not like forever so its ok... u gonna do a grt job with ur exams and come back with a BANG!!! All the best girl..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mallika, that's a cute li'l card! The baby dresses look so real :)

    Cheers,Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm i know that... n You are such a nice crafter n No More Crafts,feel like crying for this...wish u luck not only for entrances but for crafting soon again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheer up Mallika. You can craft as a stress buster. even with studies you need to relax a bit.Instead of watching TV u can craft.Just my input. I never used to craft in Medical College only discovered the joy of crafting in recent times.
    Today discovered I was not following you. So becoming one more addition to your long list of followers.
    All the best for your studies.
    Dont be sad dear

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey mallika! I know you. Crafting is your life so tum phate weh paper se bhi kuchh bana logi. I,m not worried about you stopping crafting! I know we will see more good work in a few days---chori se chupke se.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Anita di is right !! Lol...Grat projects...calendar was so innovative...n love d CASed card too...its very cute ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rustic feel of your calendar cube project!

    And how cute is that card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, didnt knw u were fm Gorakhpur... have some really close relatives in Gorakhpur...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks god i can see this comment box and can finally comment! It was so irritating, coming here again and again and i just couldnt see this box. Anyhooo lerki perh likh, this is the time. Phir banati rehna cards! I sound like my mum... this is exactly what she said to me.... I know how addicting it can be, esp when you have to study :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !