Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stars of my Life !

Hi everyone !
So yes ! Finally I am done with those stupid boring papers . I had to study a hell lot !!
Honestly speaking ! I feel as if I have got my life back ..
My craft goodies are gone . Will start crafting once I reach home . I am feeling so weird that I am left with nothing ( almost )
Last night Anita di gave me an idea to keep some stuff back . So I sneaked out some PP's and distress inks and ropes . Silhouette is still with me. I will carry it along with me when I will go home . It needs care so thought of taking it home myself . You will see some projects .
Today I will showcase these five stars ! Each one of them belongs to some of my good blogger friends . These people have constantly supported me and have taught me everything from scratch . They have never been partial and they gave me honest comments all the time . That is why I call them  " STARS OF MY LIFE "
These cards have been specially created for Anita' di's Blog Anniversary Celebration . She has truly put out the good side amongst all of us . I feel so great after creating these stars !
 Now the people whom they belong to ...


Not in any specific order


Shubhra - This chick is like my best frend ! We have had loads of fun together and hope to have more.
Romina Di - She is my madu di ! (marwari) I just love talking to her . I can actually talk to her about anything and everything . And yes Happy bday di !
Neha Jain - Neha di .. What to say about her ?? She is too cute to describe !
Kavitha Di - Being followed by her is like a dream come true . I always dream to be as good as her . She is my inspiration .
The last Star - This one goes to two crafters .. whom I have met recently
Pink crayons and Ambika !
These two are very talented girls ! Pink crayons is owned by two girls . They are fun to talk to .
Anita di .. There is one star for you too .. and that star is not a part of your competition .wink wink !
Now the five stars ...


PS - The winner of my RAK calender is Anita di ! It Touched me .. what she wrote !

























16 comments:

  1. Woooaaahhhhh.... This is super cool stuff Mallika.. Gorgeous really... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stars are super cute and how sweet of you to dedicate them to your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much girl:))this is stunning,totally love it,and the sneak peak luks gorgeous:)))Love those butterflies,n mainly for tht i ordered SD;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mallika, told you nothing can stop you. Arre sd rakh liya to kya baat hai. And these are wonderful. Thanks a lot for choosing me for your rak and those stars have surely brightened many people's day as I can see the smile on their when they read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lottt ,being a star 4u,hmmmmm big achievement..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely project and so well dedicated to ur favorite people loved ur sneak peek....waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card....thanks for calling me CUTE :D.. hehehehe fab project mallika as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Love those star cards!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwww...... I love every bit of it...d stars are amazing ..what a unique project.....n m so so lucky....for what u feel about me...the feeling is mutual swthrt...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow it is such a wonderful thing to do for your friends.Good that you have found some way to keep crafting.If you like quilling that also does not require much stuff.
    Have a nice time and keep blogging. YOur style of writing is so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with those pieces..... individually than the ones stringed along..... WOW!!! I love your unique style which has a very raw feel, with the usage of some raw materials like ropes, twines, dried potpourri... etc., Kudos!!!


    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are super cute Mallika!!! will miss ur cards for sometime but am sure u know ur priorities now :) dont worry when u complete the exams get back to some serious crafting again.. u know u already have so many of us as ur fans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely stunning Malli!!! your sneak peek is killing me!!! butterflies and all! LOve LOVE lOVE your star project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your butterfly stars are just beautiful-They will look so pretty hanging up somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !