Friday, June 24, 2011

A little Birdie Told me ..

Hi Friends .. 
I hate this place ! It is so warm here .. plus no electricity ! Power cut takes place for 12 hours here and its damn irritating . I am taking bath everyday ( sometimes two times ) .. can you believe that ???
Now I feel that my Mojo is back .. power yoga helps .. 
I have made this birdhouse for Anita di's Window Challenge .. This birdhouse has no bird because it flew away . 
Soon I will re-post it with a bird and some great news .. 
It took me hours to make gsd file of this birdhouse .. I wasted like 20 sheets of paper to cut out the right birdhouse .. every time there were slight differences in measurement .. But it was worth the pain .. It made me more silhouette friendly chick .
Recipe - Papers by papermania , Entire flower bed by Romina di , Silhouette sd , twine from my stash 






19 comments:

  1. wow, why don't you enter this for other challenges? will surely win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..this is so cool!! I suck at 3D projects :D
    Yours is so pretty and detailed.love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazingly well done! Super job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing girl,i am thinking of doing a 3d project like this with tilda,now u inspired me.Wil make it soon:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mallika beautiful project.i like all your work. accept award from me dropping by my blog. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a bird house when i was 10 then another one when i was 12 , :/ then i realized birds don't sleep on beds :P and i stopped making them , mine were no where near perfection as yours is :D LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning..though I wonder why waste 20 sheets..use a scale and ruler and you will not waste too many sheets! but then if I had the SD, maybe even i might not use the scale and rulers!!

    Simply stunning!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab!! 20 attempts wow!! u r a sucker for perfection n tht is totally an awesome thing for a crafter :) gr8 tht u really doing some good stuff back at home.... u r totally SD princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just amazing the bird house looks so real,love this totally......

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is just awesome.. looks so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woahhh.. Mallika.. I love this one... This is super super super awesome...!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely creation. The roof and fence look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely love it .. love the colour of the paper.

    /Susheel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved the creation..... Amazingly Gorgeous!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is fantastic, Malli, a huge work! bravo bravissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!.. loads of hard work really shows here.. its BEAUTIFUL! :D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !