Monday, June 20, 2011

Layout with charms

Hi Friends .. I am back today with a new layout ! I have decided for next 
1 whole month .. I will post something new everyday !
 Finally I feel like working . I feel my Mojo will be back soon the way
 it use to be . 
Spardha gave me a suggestion -"Try Casing cards " , though I didn't  case any .. but I used a sketch to made this one .It really helped .Will take her suggestion and today I will case card . 
I am wondering what should I make for crafty jc challenge ??
This Layout has a picture which is 35 years old .. It has my mama ( now he has a kid of same age ) .
I am working upon an album for the 50th Anniversary of my Nani and Nana ji !
Finally my life seems to be a lil on track .. Morning walk + gymnasium is keeping me intact .I am praying to god that this vacations I loose at least 5 kgs . If I do .. I will throw a huge GIVEAWAY ! I know all of you are giggling . Believe me I am obsessed with food . I am dieing  to see myself again as " Patli Mallika " 
My college friends call me " Moti " They need to remember my actuall name again .. and it's pissing . 
I once use to be a national swimmer . I swam for Madhya Pradesh . Now looking at me ..no one can ever guess that I could be that once .
whoops .. enough of these talks .. 
Here are the pictures 

Supplies - Background paper is from Best of Brenda Walton , Other paper used are paper mania 
Ribbons and twines from my stash , those liltle charms and buttons by R ,the big butterfly is by pielane (they have amazing stuff which includes buttons , glitter , stickers and a lot more .. will showcase them all soon ), the metal flower I won at A's blog , Stamps by scrappy cat , Distress ink - Vintage photo ,Butterfly by Silhouette Sd 








Any guesses about what this could be ??



12 comments:

  1. Really Awesome Card!!! I love your details and the photo is priceless <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the button embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. should I start calling you THE VINTAGE QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a scrapbooking pro! Superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. like this vintage look very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow beautiful cards.. love the charms..

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute LO!.. glad to hear that your mojo is on its way back home! :)
    Yeah you should seriously be names The Vintage Queen now.. suits your taste of projects! :D
    love the cute charms and the butterfly!..
    And don't worry about the weight.. even my friends call me motu sometimes.. and they know very well that I just canNOT be counted in the category! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely embellishments in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good your mojo is bk !!loved your L.O. !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as usual wow is the word miss not so good with words :D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !