Saturday, June 18, 2011

Raks and Buys Part 2

Hi friends 
I m back home !! Yes i m back ! My mojo din work today ... so I am updating you all with my RAK's and Buy's!
I have been craving to see all this stuff since last 3 months .. I get my couriers ( most of em ) delivered to my home address for safety.
So here it goes !
First the RAK's
This one I won at Ashmita Di's blog ! Its a vintage candy ! 
m totally in love with it ..

 This candy I won at eenzy beenzy by Shruti ! My first Studio g Stamps ! Its an omg moment for me ! 
I love the felt , the ribbons .. the emblies .. the papers 
I wonder if I would ever put a scissor through them ( cheerharan) 



This is a small candy which I won at Tamminie Designs ! 
ribbons ! i cant used them ! they are so pretty !

Now my latest buys !!

These are the papers which I brought from Anita di!
 
The stamping blocks by Karuna di ! They are a bliss to work with !


Embossing folder from Asha Lata Di ! Isnt is too elegant !




This one I brought from Ujjwal Di ! Chipboards , Embossing folders etc etc 
I also got Vintage Rub on as a free gift  !


Also .. I have been arranging stuff in big boxes ! Will get the shelf on monday ! I was totally inspired by the way Romina Di Stores her Craft Supplies .. So inspired by her Here is my take with zillions of boxes !
Be sure to visit me tomorrow ! A Huge RAK by my craft angel will be posted ! Till that time keep on wondering who she could be ??


..

12 comments:

  1. OMG! You are such a lucky girl! Enjoy your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thats some awesome stuff! You are one lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wt a lovely collection of candies,,buys,n now storage too !!superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, ain't you the lucky girl with all that candy, sure looks sooooooooo yummy, enjoy!!!!
    Your storage looks super!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. what a wonderful stuff.. enjoy your goodies.. feeling bit jealous.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely whole lot of amazing goodies! lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky duck! you deserve all these raks and wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! DO post the organizers at ICR, in the group for it.... :)And a pic of your shelf, once the paraphernalia gets shelved..... Have FUN!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Enjoy all those goodies! :) Looking forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!! whatta sight!! :) I love your stock! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !